A lady at Curves asked me how life is going. I told her it was good... but crazy. We decided that the world is spinning out of control and we are just holding on for dear life right now. She told me not to let go... that as long as I keep holding on I should be okay! Whew, that's a relief. I was worried! So I will just keep holding on and enjoy the crazy ride!
Tallin's appointment for his physical is on Thursday. One step closer to submitting his papers. He still has to get his wisdom teeth removed. But we are on our way!!! I can't believe we are getting so close. It will be hard to send him out for 2 years but I know that it will be the most incredible thing for him and it's what he should be doing!
Kimi has her appointment with the stake president to get her temple recommend signed and wants to get to the temple as soon as she possibly can! She is so excited and I am so excited for her! It is going to be amazing being with her in the temple. I am looking forward to seeing their engagement pictures. It's good we have Caitlyn to take the pictures for them since they have been so slow getting them done! I cannot believe she is going to be married next month. Or that Jace will be married too!!! WOW!!!
So we are just hanging on, holding on, enjoying the ride. Life is going to change so much but so many wonderful things are happening. Yep, we'll just enjoy this wild ride!
No comments:
Post a Comment