I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Friday, May 28, 2010

Kindergarten graduation

Graduation day for Kami!!! She is such a cutie and it was so fun watching her in her program. They always do such a great job with the kids though by the end they are pretty restless to be done... but it was another cute program and I love how they get to do the whole graduation walk in their caps and gowns. It was a little unnerving thinking that next year I just have Nate home with me and that this sweet little girl is growing up so fast. I have said it a million times but I just can't seem to process how quickly time is flying by. It seems like yesterday that I was heading over to have her... and to have that tiny precious little girl in my arms. The one that had haunted me for years before I ever had her... those eyes that I had dreamed about... I had seen her in my dreams so many times that it felt like I was dreaming the first time I held her and saw that she was exactly who I had dreamed about. I am just not sure what to do with myself as the kids continue to grow up so fast. This sweet girl knows her business and is all ready to get on with it! Congratulations Kami Dene... So ready to take on the world already!!! Love you sweet girl!

We laughed and talked about how fun it will be to have this picture and then take another one 12 years from now the same way! They have been the best of friends and it will be fun to see what the future brings for both of them.... Sweet Kami... I am so grateful to be your mom!

A glimpse of things to come....

Kindergarten ROCKS!!!


Patiently waiting for the program to start....

No comments: