I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Monday, May 3, 2010

How am I going to do this???

I am starting to get a little stressed when I think of all that needs to be done in the next month and a half. How am I going to do this all and continue working my 2 shifts at Curves? I only work Thursday from 3 to 7 and Friday mornings from 5:30 to 9:30am and yet, those days feel like they might suffocate me right now. This Thursday Stetson is getting married so we will be in Utah for his wedding. Next Thursday I am supposed to work but need to find someone to cover since Kassi is supposed to get her braces put on and then we would need to race back and be at Wyatt's 5th grade program. Friday I am supposed to work but we were asked to go to the temple with a really awesome couple who are going to be sealed. Thayne works Monday through Thursday and they are very long days usually starting at 3 to 3:30am so Fridays are the days we are going to have to get stuff for this wedding done. Soccer is on Saturdays. Kimi will be going through the temple very soon also which will be another trip to Utah and in the middle of all of this planning we will be getting Tallin ready to go on a mission. We are working to get his physical and dental taken care of and then he will be ready to go to the temple also. Not to mention that Caitlyn's year anniversary of her baptism is July 31st and they should be able to go to the temple anytime after that! The weekend before Jace's wedding will be shopping and preparing for the rehearsal dinner the night before while we set up. We will be having a big barbecue for family and some close friends. I need to take at least one trip to Reno before Kimi's wedding to get cake and other things ordered there. Kimi's bridal shower is going to be May 29th here, and holy cow we have work to do! The outside of the house is torn apart ready to get ready to paint. We need one piece of siding and today Thayne called and told me there was a class action law suit on the same siding we have on our house which means what??? Holy cow!!! We have Kami's kindergarten graduation on one Friday so we are really running out of options here. So... again, how am I going to manage working those measly 8 hours a week at Curves and keep my sanity??? Cloning sounds good!!!

No comments: