I was made aware,
once again of
just how mindful the Lord is...
of our joys
of our tears
of our pain.
And prayers are answered
before we even utter the words.
Even before we know what to pray for.
Today
I was having a bad day.
No, not a bad day.
Just a bad moment.
I came home from helping set up for the reception.
And everything was falling apart.
I felt like crying
but instead just got mad at the things that were broken.
And then the doorbell rang.
A box was dropped off.
Flowers.
From somebody that I have never met...
at least not in real life.
I realized that because of modern technology
I have met, and been touched by
people that I may not ever meet
in real life.
But today I realized that somebody listened to
a prompting.
They probably didn't know why.
Or that their gift would come
at the most perfect time.
Flowers from a friend
that I have never met.
But I hope to.
A card that reminded me
that Heavenly Father has not forgotten me.
Who knows my dreams
Do we really understand what it means to act...
act when we feel like we should do something.
Do we understand that our actions
MATTER?
I hope I can be better.
I hope I can reach out even if I don't know why.
So Jamie...
THANK YOU!
Your act of compassion gave me reason to smile
through the tears, as I read your note.
You will likely never really understand what it meant
to me.
To my entire family...
thank you for sharing yourself
and your hope.
I hope that you see all of the ways
that the Lord is also mindful
of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment