Kimi's wedding weekend...
The week of Kimi's wedding became very crazy trying to get things prepared, packed and ready to go. Wednesday I went to Utah to pick up Talitha as she was coming to take pictures. We got home to iron clothes and finish packing and was able to leave the next morning to see Kimi's new house and have dinner with his family. I was fighting a migraine during all of it but there was nothing to be done but endure! Kimi's new home is absolutely beautiful and we are so excited for her. She is so happy, so in love and so excited to begin her life with Matt! Just the way it should be!!!Friday at noon Kimi was married to Matt, sealed for time and all eternity in the Reno Temple... it was amazing!!! After she was dressed and ready they took her and Matt and I was asked if I wanted to go to the sealing room and sit alone for a few minutes. I am so glad to have had those few moments alone. I felt such a feeling of peace, and of absolute knowledge that this is what is meant to be... I felt like every single loved one that has gone on before us was there to witness this amazing day and I couldn't stop the tears. They were happy tears to be sure... but I just couldn't help it! Kimi is so happy. She loves Matt so much and Matt loves her the same. They are truly a perfect match. We left for home after the open house there and got home at about 2:30am Saturday. Just enough time for a cat nap and then preparing for her reception here. Thankfully we have Buffy who got so much done before we were ever even awake! The reception went really well and Sunday found Kimi and Matt on their way home and I took Talitha back to Salt Lake to fly home! The whole weekend turned out great, despite the obvious stress! We are so blessed in our lives, so many amazing friends, so many blessings, so much love in this family!!!! Kimi was so beautiful... inside and out she was so beautiful and happy and I am so grateful that she has Matt as her husband!

Kalli was put in charge of taking making sure Kimi's dress didn't drag on the ground...she took her job very seriously!
Kimi and her brothers!
My beautiful girls... I am a very lucky mom to have these beautiful girls as my daughters!
Kassi had a flower malfunction...
Four amazing, beautiful girls who always manage to make life so much better just because they are in it!
Finally Mr and Mrs... so happy!!!
Waiting for the bride and groom to come out!

It is amazing to watch this family continue to grow! We are so grateful for the wonderful people our kids have chosen to marry and for the love that they bring to our family. Kassi said once that we don't believe in 'in-laws'...that when they marry into this family they are only brothers and sisters, sons and daughters... that is how it will be with our family because love only grows and multiplies... and this is LOVE!!!


Kara was our next door neighbor and Kimi's best friend 10 years ago and then they moved and lost touch. Thanks to Facebook, they found each other again and we love having Kara hang out with us and be able to share such amazing times with us!
The Reno Temple...so beautiful and such a wonderful place to start their lives together!
Just trying to get everyone where they should be for pictures!




Brothers.... oh brother!
Shalum and Shayne....


This is the sweet man that sealed them... he wanted a picture for his scrapbook. He has pictures of all of the couples he has married...
3 comments:
She looks absolutly beautiful!! What an amazing family you have.
A Beautiful wedding!
How amazing is it... These two are a perfect as can be... They look so happy and yes you can see the love coming from them...
I am so thankful that they both have the perfect other half cause they both deserve the love that the other can bring to the relationship... they are so awesome... Glad it was as amazing as it looks! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment