I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Monday, July 5, 2010

Eclipse with my girls!

It was that time again... tickets were bought far in advance and we had a big red star on the calendar marking the date... that exciting night when we would be out all night long laughing, hanging out and eating popcorn and hot tamalies! The night of the cheesy vampire movie!!! Eclipse! Buffy and I enjoy going mostly to hang out with our girls and to laugh at the acting taking place! :) Well... we always love an excuse to eat movie theater popcorn too! I love hanging out with my girls! And thankfully they still haven't figured out that it isn't cool to hang out with your mom! The trip home is just as fun... with the windows down, the music up loud and the singing at the top of our lungs! The girls' friend Marisha came with us. On the ride home she said that this was the best car trip she had ever had. Kailee and I looked at each other and laughed... and then Kailee told her she needed to get out with us more because that is how EVERY car trip is with us!!! I love having daughters... there is nothing like it! And the movie wasn't half bad, for a cheesy vampire movie!

Marisha, Kassi and Kinzee saving a place in line!
Marish and Kassi...
Checotah... this girl has talent!
Not sure it was a good idea letting them go in early....Kassi and Kaile... and what did I hear about the big PUDDLE? And the Excursion??? Hmmmm.....
Nice......
Awww.... my pretty girls!
These girls are the BEST!
Kinzee.... WHAT are you doing???

No comments: