
I just can't stand not sharing this adorable picture
that Tiffany sent me a couple of days ago!
Is that not the most kissable face ever???
I haven't seen him all week because I didn't want him to
get whatever Nate had.... but I can't stand it anymore!
This picture makes me want to squeeze him!
I love this baby!
Last night Thayne asked me if I had seen this picture.
I told him of course!
And then he said,
"He is SO cute!"
"He is SO cute!"
Yep, he IS so cute!
SO CUTE!
He is so happy... he has the cutest personality!
And I get to babysit him this weekend
while his mom and dad go camping!
Yep...
I get my Gabe fix!
I can't wait!
Kassi was looking at the picture with me and said
she couldn't believe how much he looks like Garrett.
I tell Tiffany I am sorry she worked so hard yet
he still came out looking like his dad!
She said it's okay because she thinks his dad is cute too!
Which is the same thing I always thought about Garrett's dad too!
I was always okay that they looked so much like him...
because I really like him!
This little boy is so adorable...
And he will be all mine tomorrow....
Well, okay... I will have to share him with his grandpa
and his aunts and uncles. So the fact of the matter is...
You guys need to hurry and have another because just one cute baby
isn't enough!
2 comments:
He really is so cute! Reminds me of my little fuzzy headed wonder!
He is a beautiful little boy!
Post a Comment