I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

So...it's not really his birthday... but...

It's not really Thayne's birthday today... but we have much looked forward to plans on his actual birthday on Friday and since I have to work tomorrow night we decided to celebrate tonight. I can't believe that I have been in love with this man since he was 20... and he is such an amazing man, an amazing father, an amazing husband and I feel so blessed to call him mine! He is my best friend and the one that I would be happy to spend 24 hours a day with.... his kids love him, honor him and look to him for guidance and he in return honors them and loves them and wants the very best for them! Happy Birthday a little early sweet husband... I hope 45 years from now we are rocking on the porch watching grandkids, and great grandkids playing ball in the yard! Love you for always!!!
See what I have to work with here? Thayne wouldn't pose for the camera and silly Jace got his hand in the picture... on purpose I might add!!!
Gabe threw a fit when Tiffany took her spoon away from him so I offered to give him mine but Jace took it and gave it to him and teased him with frosting.... on his nose and chin mostly... but he was furious until they gave it to him!
And Kassi... um, yeah, I don't know....she was eating her ice cream!
And then we went outside to watch Willie show us his 'throw in' for soccer... he is practicing being able to do a flip while throwing it in... he needs a little work! :)
And just because it was so beautiful out tonight... though it is chilly. I am not sure what mother nature is thinking but she obviously forgot to change months on her calendar!!!

1 comment:

Paula said...

Happy Birthday to Thayne ... may God bless him!