A wise man once said, "In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." We have weathered storms that tried to break us, but through it all, we have always tried to find the joy in our journey. Watching our family grow has given us more joy than we ever thought possible. There is joy in the journey, even in the middle of the storms!
I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
6 new white shirts...
We are trying to get stuff bought for Tallin's mission. Thank you JC Penney's for your wondeful sale on dress shirts! He needs 8 to 10 short sleeve, cotton blend white shirts. And I happened to see the ad for Penney's with shirts for $9.99.... sadly they only had 6 of them that were his size so far. I am going to check back and hope that they have more while the sale is still on because really, $30 shirts for less than 10 bucks is a deal to me... when I have to have 10 of them! 6 down.... 4 to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is pretty cool.. what about online, is the deal goin online? or what about having them let you know when they get more in?
Good luck!
Post a Comment