A wise man once said, "In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." We have weathered storms that tried to break us, but through it all, we have always tried to find the joy in our journey. Watching our family grow has given us more joy than we ever thought possible. There is joy in the journey, even in the middle of the storms!
I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
This is why I love her...
Tiffany and Garrett were here most of the day while Garrett did some work outside for us. It was fun having Gabe around all day too! But this evening before we had cake for Thayne we were all just kind of relaxing around the house. I was on the couch with Gabe asleep on my chest when I looked over and saw that Nate had brought a pillow out and he and Tiffany were on the floor talking. This is just one of the many reasons I love this girl! Even though she has a baby of her own, she shows love and attention to the other kids and she loves Nate and lets him be such a huge part of Gabe's life! There was never any jealousy when Gabe was born because Nate was very secure in his place in our family and like the other kids, he didn't feel bad about sharing the attention and actually encourages everyone to show Gabe lots of love! Tiffany and I were talking tonight and she said that she gained a whole new family when she married Garrett... which is exactly what we wanted her to feel because we consider her part of our family, for the simple reason that she loves our son so much! I am so glad that she knows that we love her like a daughter and couldn't be more happy that she is part of our family! Tonight showed me all over again why we love her so much as she laid on the floor talking and reading to Nate! Love you Tiffany... thanks for choosing to be part of our family! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a blessing!
Post a Comment