
Garrett and Tiffany came over this morning waiting to see if they could pick up some road fill in a dump truck they borrowed from a friend. Nate LOVES big trucks!!! So we traded off today. Nate is riding to town with Garrett and Tiffany and I am keeping Gabe. He is so tired that he, of course, is going to need me to rock him to sleep....won't that be terrible??? To have to ignore the laundry and dishes in order to rock my sweet baby to sleep? Yes, I thought so too!!! Last night as Thayne and I left their house he said, "You know, Gabe is a very cute baby!!!" I could only smile... because well... I KNOW! This little boy is such a blessing to us. He comes in the door and his face lights up because he sees how he lights up our faces! We are so lucky!!! I love his kisses. He grabs your face and pulls you right in to give a big kiss! I am so lucky!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment