I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Funny Girls...

I am just going to say it... you girls are amazing!!! Kailee and Kassi know how to have fun! They are not the typical teenage girls with attitudes. They have attitude alright! But it isn't a bad attitude and quite honestly I rarely have an issue with them at all. They are FUN! Lots of fun. They know how to have fun, and they know how to draw others into their fun. Without prejudice of who they are or what their standing in society might be! They just love life. They are happy, they are... well FUN!

This is their most recent adventure... it included riding all over, and scaring a few people in the process... like Tawni at the pizza place when Kailee went in quietly when nobody else was around and waiting for Tawni to come out of the kitchen!!! In the pig mask!!!! And then going down to the video store and putting her face to the window, scaring Felecia when she looked!

Or riding down the road like this... singing at the top of their lungs... the little piggie and her 2 tutu girls!!! Wherever they go it is an adventure.... and I am so happy to be on this ride we call our crazy life together!!! Love you girls!

Kassi and MaKennah keeping the pig company.... Kailee... you make one scary, crazy pig!!!

No comments: