I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Kinzee is home!

Kinzee spent the past couple of weeks in Utah with a friend of hers.... funny how crazy the internet world is. They used to live here and then we lost touch only for her mom and I to find each other online again and we started talking. And then Katie and Kinzee started talking. And they realized that they still had a pretty strong friendship. Katie's family came out here the weekend of the 4th for a family reunion and we had made arrangements for Kinzee to go hang out there for a few days....that turned into more than a few days. Kinzee had a BLAST!!! She not only renewed her friendship with Katie, but made new friends too and had the time of her life. They took her to a Justin Bieber concert ~whoever that is~ haha! They went to the zoo. Kinzee went to her first drive in movie! Not sure if that is a good thing...she got to see how fun it is living in a city and we don't want her to wish she didn't live in hick tow USA! After being away for almost 2 weeks, we met half way yesterday and finally brought her home! I can't believe how much I missed her, but am so glad she got to go have so much fun with her friends! Thanks Kara for having her, and thanks Katie for being such a good friend to her!!!

Kinzee and Katie doing what most teenage girls seem to be doing...taking pictures of themselves in the mirror.....

The girls got their hair done before the concert.... Kinzee had a blast!!!
Having fun in Walmart....


Loved the concert....

Looking Gorgeious Kinzee Jo!
Ready for the concert....
Kinzee and Katie ~ still great friends after all these years! :)
Random zoo pictures!

Kinzee told me she took lots of pictures of the snakes for me since she knows how much I love snakes.... gag! She was teasing... she knows I HATE snakes but she still took lots of pictures to wig me out!







Welcome home Kinzee... back to real life...but still, so glad to have you back!!!!

No comments: