I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Friday, March 4, 2011

Holy Toilet Paper Batman...


Well... I made Thayne go to the grocery store with me today to make good on the rain check they gave me while the toilet paper was on sale. Funny... they had this on for half price and didn't order nearly enough for the demand the ad brought! Because who WOULDN'T want Scott Tissue for $6.39 rather than the normal $12.99? AND... some of us go through so much that we don't allow the really 'soft' stuff in our house. We want to make it as uncomfortable as possible so they only use what they need! :) No, in truth this stuff lasts much longer than the other stuff you can buy! And in our family, stretching the toilet paper as far as possible is a positive thing! Sadly... for the grocery store, not for me, we cleaned them out. Took every last one they had on the shelf and the display in front. And you canNOT believe the looks we got from people as we pulled up to the cash register with 2 carts overflowing with TP! Between this and what is in the house... we have our year's supply of toilet paper. How cool is THAT? We won't be able to eat it... but it is every bit as important as the food I am thinking! And as Thayne pointed out, it is biodegradable! He had to put up a new shelf today to protect our investment from little rodents... or children who think they can use MY food storage to tp someone's house or something!!!!

1 comment:

Buggles said...

Does 360 rolls really last you a year? I would have thought you would use more than that. You got a wonderful deal there. I'm in the UK and you can get 12 rolls for £1.45 which is $2.35