I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Thursday, November 20, 2008

4am again!

This is getting old.... I can't sleep!!! Been up since 4am again. Thayne got up and left for work and here I am, wide awake, wondering why I am wide awake. Even Nate wonders why I am up at 4am. He woke up and I got his bottle and he looked at me like I had grown two heads.... you could see his mind working, wondering why in the world I would be up while it was still pitch black outside! I'm wondering the same thing! Stress is not a good thing!!!! Candice had some new books I haven't read. Guess it's time to dig into a good one until I doze off again! Which will be just in time for the kids to get up!

1 comment:

Jena9286 said...

I used to wake up all the time at 4 when I was pregnant with Ryan. DOn;t know why. Sucked! Hope you get some sleep soon.