I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Adults now!

My oldest 4 kids are voting in their first presidential election. What a proud mom moment! They were excited about it too. Kimi just called me on her way to vote and is pumped up about being able to do it! What an awesome country we live in! What a privilege it is to be able to vote for those that will lead this country! We've heard so much about voting registration fraud and even bullying at the polls today and it really disgusts me! Where is the honesty and integrity anymore? But it is fun to know that 4 of my kids are taking this seriously and are doing their patriotic duty to vote!!!

3 comments:

Candice said...

What's this I hear about the bullying at the polls?

Ev said...

Hi. I'm Veronica's sister, Evelyn. She told me to read your blog because we need more people like yall. Holy cow!! Yall are awesome!!

Living My Dream said...

Aw, thank you! And if you are anything like Veronica then I love you already!!! :)