We found out that Wendover has one of the best kept secrets! An amazing concert hall that brings in some pretty big names.... and little names, and everything in between! The concert hall was amazing, smoke free, clean, not a bad seat in the house! We will definately be going back now that we know how wonderful it is!
Garrett and I were looking on line one day and realized that the Bellamy Brothers were coming November 7th. Thayne and I listened to them all of the time when we were dating. I think we either had George Straight, the Bellamy Brothers or Alabama in the tape player constantly and everytime we listen to their music it takes us back to that sweet time when we first fell in love. And my kids love music from our era, whether it is country or rock. So Garrett, his friend Tiffany, Thayne and I took off for the border on Saturday and was again taken back in time. It was like time had stood still and I felt all over again those feelings of falling in love. Thayne kept smiling at me and when I asked him why he just laughed.... so I asked him if he would do it all over with me again and he said "In a heartbeat!" It was so fun!!! Yep, we'll be doing that again very soon! Now that we know one of Wendover's best kept secrets... the drive was definately worth it!
3 comments:
How great to have a good place for music so close!
I love the Bellamy brothers...Redneck Girl is a classic.
Yes... and I even have my name on the back of my belt... the problem you ask? It fit perfectly after oh, the first 12 or 13 kids but it's just a sweet reminder of the days when I got to be my honey's redneck girl!!! ;) wahahaha!
Post a Comment