I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Saturday, November 29, 2008

If at first you don't succeed.... oh heck, just give up! :)

It's that time of year again... family pictures for the Christmas card. I managed to get through the day without any tears thinking of all that is changing in my life! Everything is changing now. Garrett is getting married in January. Tanner leaves for boot camp next month... and sadly we won't be announcing #16 on the cards like we thought we would this year. But I was determined to enjoy this day. We had a great time, got a thumbs up from an elderly couple taking a joy ride in the canyon and enjoyed each others' company... though I have to say that we can depend on at least one child having an attitude any time we get our pictures taken. This was no exception... Thayne had to bribe Kami with his debit card, and then Jace bribed her with his cell phone, and Kassi was mad because somebody was being a 'jerk' to her though we could never determine exactly who was being the jerk... but it was a BLAST today.

Behind the scenes it ain't fun and games!!! The children are quite obnoxious! ha ha




11 comments:

Cynthia Gilligan said...

awhhhh... too sweet!

Kat M said...

That is so great that you guys take so many family pictures! They turned out great!! This will surely be a treasured pictures with everything changing so much!

Buggles said...

So cute!

I wish I knew which kid was which though lol. Sorry! I can work out the eldest 2 and the youngest 3.

Lara said...

When my 4 year old daughter saw the pics, she said, "They have more kids than our family, they must be so proud in their house."

The pics are beautiful, I am glad you were able capture everyone together for at lease one more year!!!

Haley said...

Those are awesome photos Kim, I always enjoy seeing your family photos every year. You must be so proud!

Just a smalltown girl said...

girl I don't know how you do it. I can't even get 8 people in a decent picture lol

Natalie said...

Great pics!! Do you guys have a puppy now?

Toni said...

What a beautiful family!

cmomom from bbc

Charmed said...

Garrett looks SO much like Thayne.... I mean seriously...

Kaylene said...

Wow! You ended up getting a LOT of great pictures! of all of you! Kudos to your photographer! Your family is so adorable!

jhjohnstone said...

Awesome pics! You have such a beautiful family.