I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Monday, November 3, 2008

More Nathaniel... just because!

I'm bored.... and should be cleaning! But the spaghetti sauce is simmering and I don't want to clean. I was downloading pictures so I can empty the card in the camera so we can take it to see Palin tonight and found the cute pictures of Nate getting his bath in the sink. Thayne was supposed to quickly bath Nate, but they both ended up having so much fun that the bath turned into quite the event! Now Nate loves bathing in the kitchen sink but needs the big spoon to really enjoy the bath. As soon as we put him in, he starts looking around for, and squeeling for the spoon!!! The whole family usually comes in and watches him playing... really it's quite pathetic to see how everyone finds everything he does so wonderful and entertaining. What is he going to do when he realizes that the world really doesn't revolve around him??? :) Oh, and I added two more pictures just because I like them.... the kids had tried on his new hat and he fell asleep with it on after sucking down his bottle!

4 comments:

Candice said...

Those pictures are adorable! He's adorable :]
I know what you mean about how you should be cleaning. I've got dishes piled up in my sink that I need to clean but I don't want to, so I'm not.

Anne/kq said...

Those are just way too adorable!

Natalie said...

What a cutie!!

Deanna said...

I love babies taking baths in sinks! Kelton refuses to take a bath in the bathtub...even with one of us in the tub with him. The sink is his spot! And he tries to drown all of his toys. My kitchen window over the sink is lined with all sorts of duckies, boats, and turtles for his bathtime play!