A wise man once said, "In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." We have weathered storms that tried to break us, but through it all, we have always tried to find the joy in our journey. Watching our family grow has given us more joy than we ever thought possible. There is joy in the journey, even in the middle of the storms!
I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom
Monday, November 3, 2008
Sarah Palin
My kids are so excited! Tonight is the night!!! Sarah Palin is coming to town and everyone wants to go. Even Kami wants to see Palin! The problem? It's at 10pm tonght! But they don't care... they want to go! Guess we'll be hauling the whole family to see Sarah Palin tonight! You would think it's Christmas today, the kids all got up so excited that today is finally the day!! Willie just told me he is going to BEG her for a picture. I laughed and told him it isn't likely he will get close enough to ask, but the boy is full of hope today... he's going to see Palin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How exciting, she is great! I really like her and I am not even American. he he. I hope your family has a special time.
Great that you could take the kids!
Post a Comment