A wise man once said, "In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." We have weathered storms that tried to break us, but through it all, we have always tried to find the joy in our journey. Watching our family grow has given us more joy than we ever thought possible. There is joy in the journey, even in the middle of the storms!
I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Scheduling....
Thayne told me that my days of the entire family being in pictures is coming to an end! Rubbish!!! I refuse to believe that! :) But the scheduling is becoming a real pain. Garrett and Tanner were on opposite rotating shifts, Jace works days, 5 days a week. Kimi and Kailee often work until 6pm at the day care... so WHEN am I going to get pictures for our Christmas card I ask you??? We are cutting this a little close children... we are now committed to the last Saturday of this month. Which means I will have to scramble to get the Christmas card made and printed! Now that we have a date, it's time to figure out what we are going to wear!!! It's going to be COLD! Maybe we just need to wear coats and forget the cute shirts! ;) At least my kids understand that family pictures are my obsession!!! Can't wait to see if we can manage to get some good ones! Well... as good as they can be for what we have to work with!!! hehe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I only have 3 kids, and getting a decent picture is. . .interesting! I can't imagine trying with 15 ( : Good luck.
You might be getting to the point where you are going to have to learn to be really good at photoshop and cut and paste you all together! ;)
Oh I can't wait to see them!!! And Hopefully I can come out and meet you soon! You've heard I'm moving back to Utah, haven't you? :D
hmmm... an old man on my end wants a Christmas pic! ha!
I'm in the same boat this year - with 2 out of state for college. I am thinking of a 3 a.m. photo shoot - maybe with some christmas lights. That or thankgiving day - if I can keep them all around long enough.
good luck with yours and can't wait to see them. You have a great looking bunch.
I don't know how you get such great family photos, they are always so good, can't wait to see this years.
Post a Comment