A wise man once said, "In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." We have weathered storms that tried to break us, but through it all, we have always tried to find the joy in our journey. Watching our family grow has given us more joy than we ever thought possible. There is joy in the journey, even in the middle of the storms!
I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom
Friday, November 28, 2008
Some good news to balance out the bad...
It's now official... he's talked to her dad, the ring is now on her finger, and my son is getting married!!! Garrett asked Tiffany to marry him, and she said YES!!! Right now they are talking about January 16th... yes, of 2009... It's not set in stone, but they are talking about being married in the Manti Temple which thrills me completely since that is where Thayne and I were sealed. I am so excited for them! Today the girls said she yelled at them from across K Mart... "Hey Church girls!" And they yelled back, "You'll be one soon!" And she laughed and said "Yes!" I get another daughter very soon... how COOL is this???!!! This is going to be absolutely amazing!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
How very exciting, you must be so proud!
congratulations....
Congratulations to Garrett & Tiffany! Wow, January 16th 2009! The temple is gorgeous! Will all the girls be bridesmaids?
congrats that is so cool.
Congrats!! That is so exciting! They aren't wasting any time are they? I hope you have fun planning the wedding!! The Temple is beautiful!
Congrats!! I was married in the Manti temple, it is so beautiful!! Way to go Garrett!!
Congratulations to your son! I got engaged on Thanksgiving and we are 11 years and counting going strong. I was 20 he was 21 when we got married:)
I am so sorry to hear about your little one to be that did not make it.
COngratulations to Garrett and Tiffany! What a great thing to happen at a tough time for you.
Hang in there, friend. I love you!
Post a Comment