I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Successful day...

I made it through the day so I will call it a success! 6 pumpkin pies are baking for the kids to take to school tomorrow and the baby shower is over and almost all of the things on my to-do list got checked off! Kerry got lots of fun stuff for her new baby girl due to make her appearance on December 12th, if not before! The girls had a great time being girls at the shower while Thayne handled the boys and the basketball game and if I am half way lucky Nate will have fallen back to sleep before the pies are done and I can just go to bed! He's in a horrible bad habit of not wanting to sleep in his crib! He napped for 2 hours today on my bed but the second we put him in the crib he is mad! We had a great time at the shower. We had the ladies play the... well, I guess you would call it the 'dirty diaper' game where you melt different candy bars in diapers and then pass them around and people have to guess what kind of candy bars are in each diaper. It never fails to make me giggle when this game is played at showers, to watch the women put the diapers up to their noses.... it's so typical female!!! It's fun!!! Now it's just waiting to see the new baby. Can't wait to snuggle a newborn again.... it's hard to believe this time last year we were planning Nathaniel's birth!!!

Kerry playing the dirty diaper game...


Cereta measuring Kerry's belly for the toilet paper game!

Cereta and Kami hanging out.... can you believe they are the same age?

Cereta and Kalli during the toilet paper game....


Kailee just cheesing for the camera:

Donna (Candice's mom) checking out the diapers....

Candice, her sister Tamara and Donna , hmmmmmm... what is IN this diaper???
Kassi and Donna cheesing for a picture too... we love Donna!

Kassi checking out the diaper mess! :)


1 comment:

Cynthia Gilligan said...

awhhhh... too cute, give her my best