A wise man once said, "In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." We have weathered storms that tried to break us, but through it all, we have always tried to find the joy in our journey. Watching our family grow has given us more joy than we ever thought possible. There is joy in the journey, even in the middle of the storms!
I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Twilight....
Yes, we are on the Twilight bandwagon at our house! I started reading them because a friend told me about them. And then my older girls read them. We had to buy two Breaking Dawn's because Kassi couldn't wait for me to read it. It is kind of an obsession for Kassi especially and she has been WAITING, ever so impatiently for the 21st of November to come. The tickets are already bought for the midnight showing of Twilight. It's going to be a girls' night out, despite school the next day... despite the fact that it is a 2 hour movie and we will be up until the wee hours of the morning! My sister and one of her friends, Buffy and her daughter, me, Kailee, Kassi, Kinzee (Kimi is being a wimp because she has to work Friday morning!) and several other friends will be going! It's going to be a great night!!! Fun, fun, fun!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm there with you. Except I won't be going till Sat afternoon. Can't wait!
Sounds like fun, I will have to check theses books out to see what the fuss is about.
That is so fun to go to the midnight showing!!! We are going to a 10am ish showing. DH and I are going on a date to see it....have fun!!!
I can't wait to see it!!
You didn't have to buy another copy, you could have borrowed mine,
you know!!!!
I can't go to the midnight showing unfourtunately, I have to drive to SLC the next day and if I go to a late movie that could be dangerous!!
I hope you have a GREAT time!!
Post a Comment