I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Sunday, December 21, 2008

4 feet of ribbon later....

I found the cutest dresses yesterday while shopping for Kalli and Kami. I thought I had the red ribbon with white polka dots at home and about 9pm when I went to make the bows to match I realized that ribbon was gone. So I sent Kimi and Kailee on a mission for me... go to Walmart and buy 4 yards of ribbon! Kimi got up to the counter and asked for 4 feet of ribbon. The lady asked her if she was sure she wanted 4 feet. She said yes, she was sure. Kailee then laughed and said she thought it was 4 YARDS of ribbon. Okay, that sounds more like it. They didn't have 4 yards, but it was enough to get some bows for their pony tails and they looked absolutely adorable today!

No comments: