I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Bad baby....bad dog!

Nate is officially into everything! He decided it is fun to torment me by getting into the snowmen on my coffee table. I have a neat 'chair' that has a tic tac toe game on it and he thinks it is the perfect size for him!!! I couldn't find my camera so the pictures from my cell phone were awful, but he is just so cute showing off after I told him he wasn't supposed to be sitting on the chair!



And poor Nate.... the only one that doesn't give him exactly what he wants is Romo the dog!!! He kept taking his 'duck' away from the dog... that duck was the only thing that got a response out of him in July when he was flown to Primary's. The nurse brought it in and for the first time in days he perked up, took it from her, wrapped his arms around it and laid his head back down! They were having a tug-o-war with it!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

They are so fun!! Cute, Cute!!