
A wise man once said, "In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." We have weathered storms that tried to break us, but through it all, we have always tried to find the joy in our journey. Watching our family grow has given us more joy than we ever thought possible. There is joy in the journey, even in the middle of the storms!
I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom
Monday, December 1, 2008
Roses
Thayne had Tallin and Kassi sneak over to the flower shop next to the video store and get me some beautiful roses and then he took me up there and gave them to me. He told me they are from him and the kids to let me know that they are sorry and hurting for our loss also and that they all loved me! I am so sick of crying but I couldn't stop the tears that came to my eyes when he said that. I have such an amazing family and I am so grateful for them. I would be lost without them!!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
awhhh....
how sweet Kim. Praying that your pain goes away quickly.
That is so sweet. You are still in our thoughts and prayers.
Post a Comment