I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Monday, December 29, 2008

Announcements should be here today!

Yes... wedding announcements... for the JANUARY 16th wedding and they are to be delivered today! We never do anything the common way, or the easy way. No, we decide somebody is going to get married, and they do!!! :) I am so excited for Garrett and Tiffany! Tiff is just about as perfect as could be for a wife for Garrett and I am excited for them to begin their lives together! I'm not getting a daughter in law... I'm getting another daughter! Now the madness begins, getting everything ready for the reception! I hope they have as wonderful of a marriage as Thayne and I have had and that their love continues to grow and become stronger and stronger in the coming years. I love being married to Thayne.... and I hope that they find the same happiness in their marriage!!! And hey... I have heard all of the mother in law jokes and I promised to NEVER be one of those!!! :)

3 comments:

Haley said...

How exciting, what a gorgeous couple, I am looking forward to reading your blog in the future, I have 4 boys, which means 4 dil's. Not sure how that's going to go! I need your wisdom on that one!

Natalie said...

How exciting! I am so bummed I won't be in town for the reception!! You will have to tell me all the details!! We always go away for my birthday...
Congrats!! Love Ya!!

Heidi said...

Awwww... that's so neat!!! You'll totally be an AWESOME MIL! :)