I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I thought I was okay...

I really thought I was doing okay moving beyond the miscarriage. I thought I was doing good... I thought it didn't hurt as bad anymore and that I was doing fine. I found out tonight that I am not.

10 comments:

Veronica said...

Don't you just love that it hits you all over again, just when you think you're moving past it?? AAGGHH!!!

~April~ said...

Big hugs!

Kaylene said...

Oh Kim, I'm so sorry! There are a few very terrible heart wrenching things in this life, and that's one of them. It's so hard to go through, and it's OK to grieve. (((HUGS)))

Kat M said...

I am sorry :(
I hope that tomarrow is a better day for you

Kate said...

It's ok to not let one thing be fine just because there is another good thing happen. Life is not lived in a straight line butmore like a sunburst. Different things, some good and some bad, are hitting us all at once. You dont have to decide everything is fine with one thing to be happy about another. Feel what you need to feel and dont ever apologize. Let HF know about it though (he knows but he wants to hear it from you) which I know you know this but sometimes we all need a little reminding. You are loved and you are often unaware of the effect you have on others.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry. Sometimes we tuck that hurt away until we find ourselves idle again and it sneaks back up on us. Hang in there.

Amanda said...

Kim I am so sorry.

Sabrina said...

I'm so sorry Kim! I have a 5 yr angelversary coming up and i know it'll hit me like a brick and hurt terribly. Hang in there. Huge Hugs!

Haley said...

I know too, it is so hard. Hang in there Kim.

Anonymous said...

Just sending some love...