A wise man once said, "In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." We have weathered storms that tried to break us, but through it all, we have always tried to find the joy in our journey. Watching our family grow has given us more joy than we ever thought possible. There is joy in the journey, even in the middle of the storms!
I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
More wedding pictures....
Just because I can... :) (and does it look like they even noticed that it was only 19 degrees outside while these were being taken?) (more to come.... just getting started... did I say today how happy I am about this marriage???!!!)
It is amazing how being in love makes us unaware of the outside surroundings!! What a gorgeous clear day for a wedding. Tiffany's hair is gorgeous! I love the ringlets, and Garrett looks so in love. What great pictures!
7 comments:
Beautiful pictures!!!
She was a brave girl to wear short sleaves with it being so cold!
cute pictures! I can't even imagine what it will be like when my kids get married... time sure goes by fast!
It is amazing how being in love makes us unaware of the outside surroundings!! What a gorgeous clear day for a wedding. Tiffany's hair is gorgeous! I love the ringlets, and Garrett looks so in love. What great pictures!
EWWWW - they're so kissy! Great pictures...they look deliriously happy!
Aww! So awesome! Congrats again!1
awhhh, your first baby boy ;o) remember when you were teaching him to tie his shoes? ha! I wish them happiness - awesome! Congratulations...
Those are beautiful photos, they both look gorgeous, I love her dress. She sure looks sweet.:D
Post a Comment