I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Making Slush!

I am busy making lots of slush for Garrett and Tiffany's wedding reception Saturday! I can't they are getting married in TWO days. TWO DAYS! WOW!!! This is so exciting. I need to get the slush done and the schedule made for the video store and packed and some laundry done. I am behind schedule because I had a migraine for the last 3 days but a trip to the chiropractor, a massage and adjustment seem to have been the thing I needed.... why did I wait so long!

Now I am off to mix the slush... should be yummy!

Ingredients:
1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice
8 cups water
1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
4 cups sugar
2 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries
2 packages of Cherry Kool-aid (unsweetened)


Mix all ingredients and freeze for 12 hours... mixing every two hours

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll be thinking about you on Friday! Good luck!