I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Something to blog about #2

We were talking about blogging and the kids started showing off and teasing about blogging about how amazing I think they are! And since I do think they are amazing, and fun, and cute, and wonderful... I told them I would blog about them! This was Tallin's way of getting out of cleaning. He had pulled all of the chairs to the middle of the room and while he HAD the broom in his hand, he didn't do much with it and somehow managed to get out the door to work without actually cleaning anything! Smart boy that one!!! I love, love.... LOVE watching my kids interact with each other. I love to watch them love each other, and be silly with each other. I feel very honored to be the mom of all of these truly incredible children!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I think the fact that you have a teenage son with a broom even IN his hands says something fantastic about you as a mother! ♥