I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Romo is home....

Romo escaped yesterday. Thayne took him outside before he left for work at around 3:30am and let him run around but when he brought him in the house again he was so hyper and wound up that Thayne put him in the garage. Sadly when the kids went out to get him when they got up, he wasn't there. The door had been left partially open and he was no where to be found. Which was odd since he doesn't usually venture far from home!

Everyone (as in all of the kids) whined and cried about him all afternoon and all last night. They were all so upset. The pound was closed when we called yesterday afternoon so this morning at 10am when it opened Kailee was on the phone asking about the dog!!! YEP... it sounded like they had him. He was picked up probably 2 miles from the house late last night. The little party animal!!!! Kids are jumping for joy and Thayne has been properly reprimanded for allowing the door to get opened and $87 later we have the dog that I am still not convinced I wanted, home safe and sound!!! Hyrum is thrilled and Nate was so excited he gave him hugs and kisses.
So Romo old boy... we're glad you are home... but if you do it again, I might not be so generous to go looking for you!!!!! ;)

Nate was thrilled he was home, gave him loves and hugs and let him know he would be tied up constantly if he thinks he can run off!!!

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

He's cute! I used to be generous too, then i started getting tired of it and figured they'll come home when they want to eat, which always happens!

Living My Dream said...

Yeah.... I thought that but the darn thing was in doggy lock up and the kids' hearts were breaking! :)

5moonbeams4us said...

The pictures of Nate and Romo are priceless. What a cute smile on Nate's face!