I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Kids....

Random pictures of the kids... just because!


Nate... just hanging out... and needs his hair trimmed badly!

Kinzee... sucked into the Twilight books and now she can't stop....


Kalli, Kami and Cereta playing dress up!

Jarom and Romo

Nate is constantly in the dishwasher and thinks he is pretty cute too! Maybe if everyone would quite laughing at everything he does he wouldn't be so willing to be naughty! lol

We always laugh at how much Nate is like Jace... we have SO MANY pictures of Jace standing like this when he was a little boy!


Even Romo is tolerant of Nate...but in return Nate loves Romo a lot!

Kalli and Caitlyn....

Kailee..... ???? Taking her own picture! :)


Kami and Nate...

Kami Dene.... Grumpy Jace got woke up and wasn't happy about it!!! :)Hayden... just because he's so sweet!

2 comments:

Buggles said...

You have a beautiful family!

I've been reading your blog since you first started it, as I would LOVE a family as big as yours one day!

I've always wondered... how many bedrooms do you have? Who shares with who?

Megamom said...

Hows Nate doing?