I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Friday, February 20, 2009

My kids make me smile....

Last night we were getting ready to run to town so I could meet Thayne for dinner with my parents. We were going out to celebrate birthdays. My dad's birthday is on the 16th and mine was on the 13th and we didn't get to go out then to celebrate since dad was working. But anyway... Kassi is always snapping pictures on her phone with her friends. Kami was showing us how she can twirl her tongue and we were laughing at them and then Kassi started snapping pictures! They just make me smile when I hear them laughing and interacting and enjoying each other. The big kids, the little kids and everyone in between just seem to enjoy each other. So, the pictures are bad, cell phone quality while laughing... but they still just make me smile!

1 comment:

tHe tHaYeRs said...

I love reading your blog even thought you probably don't remember me!!! But we're family!! Im Vickie Allred's daughter, shirley's grandaughter, Mandi! me and my sister's always 'blog stalk' you! Just wanted to say Hi and I want to be in your family. It looks like so much fun each and everyday!! Take Care!