I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

Wow.... 2010! It's amazing to think that it is 2010... it seems insane! The year flew by so quickly. I think back at everything we went through in 2009 and it seems like only yesterday we were thinking it was crazy that it was 2009 already! Once again we have seen miracles that defy all odds. There have been moments of heart ache, moments of fear and moments of great joy! We have many wonderful things to look forward to this year. We are waiting on pins and needles waiting for Tiffany to go into labor.... she is about 90% effaced and dialated to around a 4.... and we are so thrilled! We are so excited to meet this little man. I look forward to holding him and smelling his sweet baby smell. We have a wedding to look forward to also. It will be so wonderful to officially welcome Caitlyn into our family. She has been a part of our family for so long anyway that to have her officially become our daughter is wondeful! June will be an amazing month to welcome her into our family and then they will be able to get sealed in the temple after she has been a member a year..... that will be such a wonderful day! My heart has broke over several miscarriages and we hope that we will be able to figure out what is going on and maybe possibly have another baby join our family this year also. Thayne gave me an amazing blessing that spoke of the joy another baby would bring to our family and I had to laugh when Kassi told me how much they wanted us to have another baby. I feel so blessed by this amazing family. I feel so blessed for the power of the Priesthood in our home, and I am grateful for the atonement and the fact that no matter what we went through in the past couple of years, our burdens have been lifted and we have been carried by the love of our Heavenly Father! I look forward to the new year and all that is in store for our family! Happy New Year!!!

No comments: