
A wise man once said, "In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." We have weathered storms that tried to break us, but through it all, we have always tried to find the joy in our journey. Watching our family grow has given us more joy than we ever thought possible. There is joy in the journey, even in the middle of the storms!
I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Here they are.... because I can!
I got the cd of Nate's pictures today. I cannot believe he is 2 years old already... and yet, well, it seems like we have lived 100 years in the last 2 years. He is such a ham, such a great personality! I hope that we always look at life the way we do now, because of him... he taught us to look for miracles and to find joy in simple things and that everyday we have each other is a great day.... our lives will never be the same since Nathaniel came into our world, and we all feel blessed because we have the privilege of knowing him!!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment