I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Just more Gabe pictures!

Because I really can't help myself, here are the rest of the hospital pictures I had taken. Kailee loved being able to meet him at the hospital and I am afraid I am not going to get enough time to hold and love on this little boy. He is so sweet.... so fresh from heaven.... such a wonderful addition to the family. It's amazing to watch our family grow. Love never divides, it just grows and grows and we are so blessed to have Gabriel. What a wonderful start to the year.... it makes me feel like the year 2010 will be amazing!

So welcome to our family Gabe. We might be a little crazy, but I can assure you that you will feel nothing but love and acceptance and maybe a little bit smothered as everyone gets their turn loving on you!

Trying to get a picture with his eyes open.... but he really doesn't like the flash on the camera so we were always getting him with his eyes only half opened. Big yawns....
There is nothing better than a baby fresh from heaven... the world seems right when you hold a newborn baby in your arms. How could anyone doubt that there is a loving Father in Heaven when you witness the birth of a precious baby... something this amazing could not happen by chance. This is a miracle.... our newest little miracle!

Aunt Kailee.... now that sounds just amazing!


Grandpa was talking to him and it looked like he smiled.... I know, I know, babies don't smile this early right???? But it sure looked like it and it was so funny because it was when grandpa was telling him how he would take care of him!

No comments: