I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Engagement pictures....

Caitlyn's identical twin sister Chelsey took these engagement pictures for them today... they turend out SO great! I love them all, and am not sure how they will choose favorites to make the invitations. I can't believe that they will be getting married this year. I am so happy to be welcoming Caitlyn into our family.... she feels like family already. I have laughed at Thayne because he was so determined to not let himself love her before he knew for sure that she would be our daughter one day... and then one day he decided he already loved her like our daughter and was worried that Jace would never propose! So it was with great joy to him when Jace informed us that he was buying a ring! He said it wouldn't matter, he had 7 other sons she could choose from.... but you can tell by the way she looks at Jace that he is her one and only choice! How lucky are we to get such wonderful daughters in law!!! She has been a blessing in our life since we first met her... and we feel so blessed to know that she will be joining our family... our daughter forever! They will be getting married June 12th, and then after she has been a member a year, they will be able to get sealed in the temple! We have such wonderful things to look forward to this year!

These pictures turned out so amazing!
I love seeing how excited Jace is to marry Cait....


GREAT pictures!
Love this one too....
This one is probably my very favorite....
These are great!

This one is great too... how is Caitlyn going to choose!
One of my favorites.... one of the many!
Typical... except I am surprised it's not Jace on Caitlyn's back! These two are so amazing together!
Awwwww... I see the face of my little Jace face in the picture of this man... I can't believe he is all grown up and excited to be married!

For some reason... this is Jace's favorite... but then anyone that really knows Jace would know that this is his favorite picture. He told me if he had any say in the wedding at all this picture would play a prominent role at the reception!!! :)

5 comments:

Sandra and Rob said...

Way cute photos....

PapillionMom said...

Kim these are such wonderful pictures. I've "known" you for a very long time via babycenter and I can't believe you're about to be a Grandma and have your second daughter-in-law join your family. You have some very lucky daughters-in-law, I'd love a MIL like you!!

Veronica said...

How in the world will they pick one? They are all amazing! My favorite is of them sitting (Cait in front of him) and they are against the brick wall. So gorgeous! BTW, can't wait to hear about the baby today! I'll bet he is a big one like his daddy! I hope you will send me a text or something!

Courtney said...

These are way cute.. You are right so many great ones! As for you saying these you are blessed to have great daughter in laws to join the family.. I am sure that they feel the same way.. They are joining a wonderful family.. and anyone would feel blessed to join your family I am sure!!! Sometimes crazy and all, I am sure, but all is so loved!

life and times on the rockin r ranch said...

oh they are so cute!!! Nice job!!!