I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Nate's 2 year old pictures....

Until I actually get the photos.... I will share a link to the blog of the girl that took them. He was so cute. At first he was not happy about it but Trish was so good she kept talking to him and eventually started taking close up pictures until he warmed up and then he was just being his normal little ham! I love the one where he was winking... that one will go out on daddy's desk because he taught him how to wink! And the one blowing a kiss melts my heart because he does that and just steals everyone's heart! We joked that we were a little leary of taking his pictures 'professionally' because the 2 other times we did it he was life flighted on the verge of death.... when I was telling Thayne I was getting his pictures taken, Kimi heard and said, "Are you SURE?" I told her I felt okay about it because it was Trish!

So.... until I have them to show off, here is her blog.....

http://www.memorablemomentselko.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Serious CUTENESS!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim-your son is soo adorable!Hope you remember me from BC large family boards-Lisa who had all the cections as well-I see you are TTC as well and having problems as am I .I`d love to "talk " to you and see what you may have found out or think as I can`t understand it-I`ve never had a problem getting pg before so don`t know if it`s the cections?? or age?have you had any stomache problems?Anyways-if you get this my e-mail is momof13@localnet.com