Karrie and Kinzee
A wise man once said, "In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." We have weathered storms that tried to break us, but through it all, we have always tried to find the joy in our journey. Watching our family grow has given us more joy than we ever thought possible. There is joy in the journey, even in the middle of the storms!
I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom
Sunday, January 3, 2010
A girl's gotta dance....
There was nothing more fun than a stake dance when I was growing up... and the best stake dances happened on New Year's Eve... and it seems that my girls have that same crazy, love to dance attitide that I had. And that is a GOOD thing! They had a blast New Year's Eve... they had a dinner/dance and it sounds like they had a wonderful time. Of course put them and good music together and they are absolutely going to have a good time! Karrie C was here visiting and got to spend the night and Kassi made great use of her new camera. These girls love to have fun and I love to hear about their fun. I love that they are always so happy and love to include others in their fun! Happy New Year's girls.... it's going to be a great year!!!
Karrie and Kinzee
Kinzee is a little bit wild on the dance floor....
Nice hair Kinz....
Lookin' good Preston....
Kenny's cat bit him on the nose.... it's not a laughing matter Kailee! ;)
Pary in the USA????
Karrie and Kailee....
Butterfly fly away....
Karrie, Kailee, Checotah, Mica and Jessie.... looking good!
Kenny and Kailee....
Karrie, Jessie, Kailee and Mica
Thayne and Kenny....
Having a great time....
Happy New Year!!!
Having a great time....
Cheessssseeeeeeeeee.......
Nice.........
Just weird random photos with anyone that will smile....
Nice face Harl....
I love the look he is giving Kailee.... ;)
Good times... good time...and glow sticks too!
Group shot!!!
Karrie and Kinzee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment