Because you can never have enough pictures of babies, and I needed some place to put some of the many cell phone pictures that were taken of Gabriel, here are more! This little boy is already loved and adored and he has only met one aunt and one uncle so far! Kailee and Nate had appointments in Salt Lake Friday so they were able to meet Gabe.... well, Kailee got to hold him and squeeze him and Nate got to look through the window at him. It was such a wonderful day.... we got to spend a lot of time just holding him and admiring him. Kailee thinks he is just wonderful and Nate was so excited. Tiffany said she couldn't wait to see Nate with Gabe. When we took Gabe out so Nate could see him through the waiting room window Nate just kept smiling... huge smiles! He would look at Garrett, then Gabe, then Tiffany and then Gabe again and just smile and wave and blow kisses! Tiffany is feeling really good and Gabe is too though he went under the lights to help with jaundice. We can't wait for them to get home. I miss him already. I told Thayne that we are going to have to visit Gabe often and I laughed when Thayne just said, "I KNOW!" It's amazing to see Thayne with him... Thayne tried to act unaffected until he actually got the little man in his arms. Tiffany said she could see how much he wanted to hold him and I laughed when I watched Thayne unwrap him to check out his toes and hands and then wrapped him back up (he hates to see newborn babies that aren't wrapped up!) and was telling him the whole time how he would take care of him and watch over him. What a great sight to see the man I love holding his first grandson... and what a great sight to see my son holding his son! Can't wait to get this little man home so we can go love on him anytime we want!
I love this picture.... nothing better in life than knowing grandpa is there to protect you. Gabe had grandpa's finger and grandpa was telling him that he would always be there to watch over him!









No comments:
Post a Comment