A wise man once said, "In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." We have weathered storms that tried to break us, but through it all, we have always tried to find the joy in our journey. Watching our family grow has given us more joy than we ever thought possible. There is joy in the journey, even in the middle of the storms!
I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom
Friday, February 12, 2010
2 is better than 1....
I have always liked having my birthday the day before Valentines day... because you know that there was always going to be a party at school... and there are 2 days to celebrate instead of just one! Yesterday I received a box and when I opened it, I found the most beautiful chocolate covered strawberries....there were white chocolate with coconut, milk chocolate with nuts, milk chocolate with chocolate chips, white and milk chocolate.... oh they were yummy! They were beautiful, but the great thing was that the strawberries were HUGE, and they were so sweet and yummy!
And today another box showed up. Out came 3 dozen of the most beautiful, long stemmed red roses! They are beautiful! My sweet husband gave me some of my favorite things... roses, chocolate and strawberries. I smile everytime I look at them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment