I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Sunday, February 14, 2010

You know you want to know...



You know you have always wondered exactly what it would look like if you were so busy running that you got several days behind on the laundry and then when you try to go down and catch it up you realize that the washing machine is no longer working so you are forced to take all of the clothes to the laundromat and you had to use every single washing machine in the place and people came in looking for a washer and stared at you because you are the only one in there and there are no empty machines...
Come on, admit it, you HAVE wondered!
But don't wonder anymore... this is what it looked like!
But the positives are that 3 of my amazing daughters hauled them all in and washed them and had a blast doing it, but then these are girls that can have a blast doing almost anything!
Of course I got the pleasure of folding it all, but in truth it took less than 2 hours and nobody stuck around because they thought they would have had to fold with me! This of course doesn't count the 4 baskets of socks to match but those just went in my closet because I refused to do them on my birthday weekend!
The other positive is that Thayne is taking the washer out to the garage to strip it down, clean it really good and fix it. And I was forced to go in and order my new set... my shiny red set that I have lusted after in my heart for years... and they will be delivered on Tuesday and then, when Thayne has my other washer fixed I will finally again have 2 sets! Some girls have their hearts set on gold, diamands and pearls...
But not me!
I only want to have 2 working washers and dryers!
See how easy to please I am!!!

1 comment:

Diamond said...

Your girls really do seem to have fun doing anything. Wow! And I felt my three loads today was a lot.