A wise man once said, "In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." We have weathered storms that tried to break us, but through it all, we have always tried to find the joy in our journey. Watching our family grow has given us more joy than we ever thought possible. There is joy in the journey, even in the middle of the storms!
I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom
Friday, February 12, 2010
And still more...
For no other reason except that I can... and I want to! We have so much fun with this sweet baby boy! He's growing fast and I watch him and just want to hold onto this wonderful time because before I know it, he will be running around with Nathaniel! He had some big smiles for me but I couldn't find my camera and once I did he acted like it was too bad I missed the Kodak moments!!! It's so fun to be able to have him in our home and the kids love being able to take care of him.... poor baby has had a sick belly but he's still sweet and is very content being held all of the time. Which makes it hard for his mommy to get anything done during the day... although we would be willing to come and hold him while she works! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment