A wise man once said, "In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." We have weathered storms that tried to break us, but through it all, we have always tried to find the joy in our journey. Watching our family grow has given us more joy than we ever thought possible. There is joy in the journey, even in the middle of the storms!
I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom
Monday, February 15, 2010
Curves
It's official... I went back to work at Curves. It will only be 2 days a week, Thursday nights and Friday mornings, just enough to make me feel like I am doing something good, without it feeling like just another thing on my to do list! I forgot how much I love working with these wonderful women and watching them achieve their goals! I am hoping that it gets me back in a good place, where I am in shape again. The last 2 years have done something to me that I cannot stand. It isn't me. And I am tired of it. So it's time to work on getting in shape and feeling good and finally losing this weight! I know it's bad because I cannot even stand getting a picture taken. I can't stand the weight that seemed to just show up on it's own... I know that the stress and worry and pain of the last crazy 2 years have done it to me, but it's time to take back my life! So Curves it is. It worked so great before and I am hoping it works great again!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Kim! Good for you going back to Curves. I know you liked it before, you always talked about it as a positive experience :-) I too am losing weight this year, and to hold me accountable I've started a blog:
http://fiftyin12.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment