The power of prayer is amazing...
I think of how often I had an army of people praying for us when Nate was sick. I remember how the nights were, how alone I felt, and yet... just when it got the darkest I could often literally feel something warm wrap me up, and there was hope again.
We have prayed so hard this weekend that today would bring good news.
We kind of felt like we were holding our breath, like we almost didn't dare hope again for another miracle. We have been blessed with so many miracles. Isn't it amazing that even when we have seen so many, the Lord still hears us and He is willing to grant us even more?
Rhyan saw the surgeon today. My poor sister couldn't sleep and though she had felt peace over the weekend the panic set in last night and she was scared. We all were.
Today the surgeon went over the blood and x-ray results and they looked clear.
He said he has felt a lot of lumps before, and that these feel benign!!!
Tomorrow they will still perform the biopsy simply because of the family history. But he sees nothing to worry about!
Maybe it wasn't anything at all. Maybe it was just a fluke that they found the same lump in the same place as his dad found his. Maybe it was a coincidence or something else.
But I am willing to believe that it is something more. I believe that the power of prayer changed the outcome of this day. I believe that we have seen miracles. I know it!
1 comment:
AMEN! Sometimes when there are no real answers, you just have to know that all of those prayers were the reason.
Post a Comment