The kids love to play kickball at the marina and we can have a pretty wild game with just our family. Usually we get kids watching us with longing in their eyes to join the game so Thayne has whoever is hanging around jump in and play with us. The kids also love to feed the ducks and geese there. We had a bunch of old bread, popcorn and hamburger buns so we decided to walk to the marina and hang out for a while. My poor desperate children... when we suggest doing that, they are so thrilled you would think we told them we are going to Disneyland! :) But we got Nate bundled up, loaded the stroller with the goods and off we went. I can only imagine what the nice, calm couple, lazily feeding the geese thought when Kalli and Hayden went charging through the gaggle of geese hanging out! Just going by their looks (which is totally wrong and judgemental) they didn't look the type to appreciate what felt like 75 kids running towards the birds with bread in hand. The geese didn't really seem to appreciate it either! But what do they know, they are bird-brains!!! ;) And Willie and Jace were happy to get in a little football passing too!
Before long, it will be too cold to find much enjoyment hanging out at the marina... but just for one more day, it was fun to watch them enjoy the nice weather and being together!













2 comments:
Love the pictures!
I love the Christmas stuff too, truth be told. I've got all my shopping done except the home-made gifts for most of the family/friends, so my priority is figuring out what I'm making! Maybe cake-in-a-jar mixes.
Your family is beautiful! I love reading about your "adventures".
Post a Comment