I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Monday, October 20, 2008

Service project

We had some friends over for Family Home Evening tonight to work on a service project. We had a great lesson about service and then put boxes together to send to Iraq. There are Christian families being driven from their homes and are in need of everything. (Anyone interested in a great service project, check out http://tkadams03.blogspot.com/ This is the best project!!!) We managed to get 8 boxes ready but still have what will fill several more. The kids were so excited about helping out. It's amazing (and terrible) to think of all the horrible things these people are going through for their beliefs!

And behold, I tell you these things that ye may learn wisdom; that ye may learn that when ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God. Mosiah 2:17




1 comment:

Bri Lamkin said...

Nate is so precious. I miss him.