I can get through this day. I know I can! I am sick. I am coughing and stuffy and my throat hurts and my head is throbbing. I got a migraine last night and it hasn't gone away.
First thing this morning Candice (sil) and I went to the video store to start making the 500 or so bags we need for our booth at the Taste of Home Cooking Show tonight. Thayne picked Bummy up from school and met me and we went to town to take Nate to the ENT. I am so upset, disgusted really at the lack of integrity the doctors in this town have. The other ENT that did 4 of the kids' tonsils is no longer in practice and this guy was just... well... I don't swear so I am not going to even go there!!! ;) I don't know if I want to cry anymore, or just throw myself on the ground like the kids do and have a major melt down fit! The guy couldn't even be bothered to discuss Nate or what we think is going on. He told us that he usually refers little ones to Primary's... did he do it? No, he just sat there saying he didn't deal with babies this young. REALLY??? Well... they certainly knew his age when the appointment was made so why didn't they save me 2 hours and $20 by telling me that in the first place???? And he certainly didn't offer to refund my co-pay. I walked out in tears. This has been the most frustrating road. Though he did tell us that he would absolutely need an ENT to diagnose whatever it is we assume he has. I just want to scream!
After we got done there we went over to the convention center to set up the booth for this afternoon. And then I met Tanner to buy him some food for his lunches for the next 2 weeks until he gets his first paycheck from the mine. It's so good to see him have purpose, and have gratitude... but I am just exhausted. I haven't slept much and what little I do isn't restful since I can't breathe. I am waiting for Kimi to get here with the Tahoe so we can load some more popcorn and posters and stuff we need for the show and then get back to town for the next 3 hours. Thayne wants to take me to the movie tonight. I look forward to that, except maybe sleeping would be a better option. But maybe having my mind rest and not have to think for a minute might be good too!
It's almost 3pm. That means only 7 or so more hours till I can think about getting to bed!!!!! I can do it right??? I can, I can, I, oh gee, I hope I can!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment